Mega is looking for a passionate Invoice & Payment Analyst who is ready to help manage the back office operations at Mega! 💥💡 Rigorous? Autonomous ? Passionate about the world of energy? Motivated to grow in a young local company where your opinion counts? 📝 You are the right place !
The job :
- Assist in implementing solutions to improve the efficiency and security of our billing and payment processes.
- Execute billing/payment processes and report any deviations to identify areas for improvement.
- Participate in projects to improve customer experience and satisfaction.
- Produce analytical and control reports.
- Participate in the regulatory compliance of our processes and procedures related to billing and payment.
- Centralize irregularities in our various tools and interact with our suppliers to arrive at a solution.
- Execute data treatment processes related to billing.
- Execute queries on our database.
- Assist management in their tasks, reporting and in the development of the department.
- Monitor the performance of our billing and payment tools
Working at Mega is :
- Contributing to a sustainable future where energy is viable and still affordable for everyone!
- Participating in the development of a local scale-up with human values.
- Having the possibility to evolve rapidly in your knowledge and responsibilities.
- Evolve in a young and dynamic environment, where your opinion counts.
- The possibility to work 2 days a week from home.
- Full-time permanent contract in the center of Liege, salary package in line with your degree/experience.
Is this job for you?
- You have a master degree.
- You have experience as a billing analyst or in a similar role.
- You are rigorous, efficient, self-taught and curious in nature.
- You are a team-player and also autonomous and proactive.
- You have great communication skills and maintain relationships with business partners.
- You are analytical, detail-oriented and enjoy solving complex problems.
- You are very comfortable with computer tools. Excel holds few secrets for you (basic knowledge of SQL is required).
- You are a native French speaker. Knowledge of English is a plus.
- Knowledge of the energy market is a plus as well as basic knowledge of computer programming ;).